Thursday, January 20, 2011

Here I go into the great blogger world...

I begin by saying, I never thought I would write a blog. But, as in most things in my life, I have warmed up to the idea. I really have no idea what will come forth. I warn you now that I am known by many to be the queen of random thoughts. So, even though the title of my blog is myfamilystravels, I do not intend to stick to travel as my only subject. I started on this endeavor to record and share the amazing places I've been to in my life both with my paternal family and my own family, but I have many more thoughts that race around this little brain of mine everyday. So here it goes...I'll see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sara White said...

Hey! I had no idea you turned blogger. I will have some fun reading about your adventures. Welcome to the world of blogging!

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

LOL! I did turn blogger. Thanks!