Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Guppy Entertains

The Greek and The Guppy rockin' out.

The Kid teaches the Guppy to play Hide and Go Shoot.

Saturday The Greek did the taxes and took several breaks to rock out with The Guppy. The taxes actually did get done.

Today we went to church. The Guppy was so quiet that he even whispered in the halls. I took him to my primary class and he entertained us for 45 minutes. The boy who said the closing prayer said, "And thank you that The Guppy could come to class today." The Guppy shared his snacks with everyone and had fun chasing them around the chairs.

After church The Kid  and The Tween played Hide and Go Shoot with him. A new game created by The Teen. The Kid says he created Hide and Go Outlaw. I put that in just for him.

1 comment:

Lisa R.D. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun is going on at your house! I am jealous of The Guppy's mom and wish I were in Kaui too :).