Friday, March 18, 2011

Mommy's in Kauai

Kauai

Yesterday this picture showed up on Facebook. BugaCita and Bob Villa made it to Kauai. BugaCita's husband's nickname is Bob Villa because if his life was a Reality TV show it would be a home improvement show. Over the last 8 or 9 months he has been remodeling their home. The kitchen was gutted and IKEAized and the living room was transformed into a beautiful serene room. Everything looks fabulous, but they are only a little more than half way done. The master bathroom is next. And Bob Villa is tired. And he just turned 40. So BugaCita took him to Kauai to celebrate and recoup.

Their daughters went to Grandma's and The Guppy is at my house. He is well cared for and he is loving every minute of it. I'm hoping if they miss him (which I know they do) they will check my blog to get a daily update. He is eating plenty and going to sleep at nine on the dot every night. He is a little angel.


The Guppy eating Breakfast this morning.

My boys are loving having him here. Yesterday when The Teen came downstairs for breakfast The Guppy said, "Teen, I love you." The Teen smiled and said, "I love you too Guppy."

In the afternoon they had fun playing basketball together. The Guppy just loves being one of the guys. I was afraid they were going to run over him, but he was fine. Oh, and I checked on Blue this morning and he is good too. We played a little catch with him. He's such a good dog.


The Guppy hanging with the boys yesterday.

2 comments:

Fubbs said...

Bob villa is feeling more relaxed daily. Thanks for taking care of the guppie.

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

I hope you guys are having fun!