Tuesday, April 12, 2011

And the Party Goes On

Last night we went to one of our favorite restaurants, Tucanos. They have the best Brazilian food. My boys love it because it is all you can eat meat. Tucanos has a birthday club you can register for online that gives you a coupon for a free birthday meal. That's quite a deal because dinner is about $21 for 13 years old and up. 12 and under is about $8.

They also treated the birthday boy to an embarrassing drum line and made him stand up and shake a tambourine. I think he would have been more excited to beat a drum.




The Teen's Grandma and cousin, Clark met us there for dinner. It was fun to catch up with Clark on his new job. I felt bad that Grandma didn't eat dinner though. She is not into all you can eat meat, but I think she had fun aways.

I was not surprised that when we got home The Tween told me he was still hungry. Even after all you can eat places I will still hear that. It actually makes me feel good because then I know when they say it after dinner that it's not personal. There is no filling up a growing Tween.

2 comments:

Deila said...

Oh, one of my favorites too. I love their lime drink. We made it this summer and all my kids kept drinking it. Pretty cheap to make too.

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

We love that Brazilian lemonade too. We made it with limes and sweet and condensed milk.