Thursday, April 28, 2011

Who Let the Dogs Out?

Normally I'm a pretty nice easy going person. But, occasionally I get fed up.

Today I could be found flinging poop into my neighbor's yard.

Not Ruby's poop.

Their dogs' poop.

Every day they let their two dogs out to roam the cul de sac.

I used to not mind as much when it was just the one dog, who is pretty harmless. She would still poop on my lawn and sidewalk, but like I said I'm usually pretty nice.

Then, they got the white dog. She barks at everything and everyone. She comes over to my yard and barks at me. IN MY YARD.

Then she takes a dump right in front of me. And barks some more.

Well, this morning I had had it.

I think it's all the dog poop I've pick up in the last week and a half.

I decided to throw it back onto their half of the grass, so their kid would step in it when he was mowing the lawn and not mine.

I shoveled three piles of poo and placed it in their yard.

Man that felt good.

I hope they were watching me from their windows and take a hint.

I'm not getting my hopes up.

3 comments:

Sara White said...

Way to take a stand!

Deila said...

OK, I think this is great. Very funny for you to be flinging poop. We had this problem once too because we lived on the corner, all the dogs would leave poops on our corner of the lawn, and my kids would step in it. I posted a big sign with a dog pooping and a slash through it and hung it up, just incase they could not read.

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

We live on a corner too. The sign is a great idea.

Unfortunately my neighbors wouldn't care. They let their dogs out and watch them poop on our lawn.

My husband said he is going to talk to them this weekend, but we will see. They been doing this for 9 years.