Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Day at the Zoo

Oh my goodness, I didn't blog at all yesterday for the first time since January. Actually I've been looking for an excuse not to. It's not that I've not been loving it, it's just getting warmer and there's a whole lot more to do outside. Yes people, I do have a life.

Yesterday we spent the day at the zoo. Whenever we don't go anywhere for spring break, we always go to the zoo. The Kid insists on it. The Teen and The Tween come grumbling along, but in the end they have a good time.

The baby elephant playing in the mud.

I'd hate to be that tortoise.

The Greek messing with the bats.

I think this tiger was sleeping with his eyes open, freaky.

See they like the zoo.

We brought YaYa with us too.

I have no idea what The Tween is doing.

Subterranean creatures.

You know it's a good day when they pass out on the way home.

3 comments:

Deila said...

Those are funny pictures, and the Greek? He reminds me of my hubby who insists he can talk to the crows. Men have that ability to stay little boys in some ways.

Lisa R.D. said...

The zoo was on our list of places we wanted to go, but we didn't make it. Darn it! Looks like you had lots of fun. I need to get up there before the baby elephant isn't a baby any more!

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

The baby elephant was the best part. We watch her play in the mud for quite a while.