Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A New Addition to Our Family

Last night we adopted a little girl. Not a human little girl, but the next best thing. Well, maybe not the best next thing. But, she is pretty cute.

Introducing our cute little Golden Retriever, Ruby.
We all love her a lot, but I think The Kid is the most in love with her.

Puppy Love

She really gave me a run for my money last night. We had some successes and some failures with the potty training and the crate training. I think I got about two hours of sleep and then another 3. She's not whining now, so maybe I'll catch another hour. Night Night.

7 comments:

Sara White said...

You finally did it! It will be a love/hate relationship at the beginning. Well worth it once they are potty trained. (That is until she jumps up on your table and begins to eat your husband's birthday cake.)

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

OH No!! Say it isn't so. Bad dog.
It is already love/hate. She is good and then she is a puppy. I'm actually looking forward to her growing up already.

Ceci said...

It's almost like having a newborn!! Only a newborn gets a love/love instead of love/hate relationship despite the lack of sleep. ;)

Vern said...

Oh boy. I mean, oh girl.

Lisa R.D. said...

So cute! Your kids are lucky (and mine will be jealous :)).

ChelleJ said...

She is really cute!! That is a great name too! I can't believe you did it! It will settle down after awhile...I remember getting up with Holly and sitting with her every night in the laundry room just like a new baby once I had her trained I let her run the house and sleep at my bedside never had any problems of any kind after that. Enjoy your Ruby!!

4mckids said...

She is adorable! Have fun with her!