Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mothers are Always Right


This my mom.

About 40 years ago.

Isn't she pretty.

She's the nicest person you'll ever meet.

She has a cute little laugh just like her mom's.

She had five girls and a husband with a lot of hobbies.

She is a very patient woman.

She is one of my biggest fans in life and of my blog. You can see she "follows" my blog. She always says, "Oh, I just love your blog so much!"

She is always very honest. Once she told me I looked like Prince Valiant after I got my haircut.



That was a little too honest. But she thought it was funny. I didn't, but looking back, it was a bad haircut for me.

Only your mother can be that honest and get away with it.

And by the way, she was right.

Some hot babes ready to paint the town.

3 comments:

Dix and Lynn said...

Oh what cute girls (your mom included)...and who is the one in red with the 'attitude'?

Vern said...

I see two hot babes and one dork. The dork is in red! (you know, the one with "attitude")

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

We were very cute including the dork in the red dress.

And you still have "attitude" but that's why we love you.