Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What I Know About My Mother


The Kid

The Kid gave me a great book with all sorts of facts he gathered about me over the last month. I thought some of the questions he asked me were pretty funny while we were driving around or at bedtime. Here is what he learned:

My mother is very awesome.

She is 5 ft. 7 in. tall. (I always wanted to be a little taller.)

She weighs 107 lbs. (This is the most correct fact gathered.)

She has brown hair and hazel eyes.

The food she likes best is practically everything. (So true!)

Her favorite color is purple.

What I like most about my mom is she always believes in me. (Ahh...)

If my mom could have one wish come true, she would wish for a vacation to France.

He drew a picture of the Eiffel Tower with a sign on it saying "Ifull Tower."

When my mom daydreams she thinks about paying off bills and going on vacation.

She spends most of her time working and cleaning.

Mom helps our family by cleaning up.

The thing my mom likes to do for fun is go on vacation.

My mom's favorite food is practically everything, but she doesn't like sushi.

I am one lucky mom.

2 comments:

Deila said...

This was a fun memory for you to keep. And it looks like you need that vaca you are dreaming about, with all the cleaning and picking up you do. Sweet.

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

I do need a vaca. The puppy has added to my load, but things are getting better.