Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Only You

I have been married a really long time. Almost 22 years. It seems like forever. Sometimes it's hard to even remember that I had a life before I met The Greek.

Sometimes in blogs it seems that we have perfect lives. I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. My life is far from perfect.

Sometimes I wish my kids would grow up and be adults already.

Sometimes my husband really bugs me. Gets on my nerves. And I need a reminder of why I love him so much. I found this picture the other day and it was instant gratification.

A group of ladies from the bank lovingly referred to him as "The Italian Stallion." Still makes me giggle to this day!
Maybe you can't see it, but I can. I can feel it too. And then I think, "Oh yeah. I picked this guy out of a lot of other contenders."  And there were quite a few. There was no comparison about how I felt about him. He was the one. And still is.

If only he could be a little less annoying at times. But, then again, he wouldn't be my Greek.

Believe me, there's only one.

1 comment:

Deila said...

You know, I do that exact same thing. I have this photo of my hubby in the drawer by my bed, and get it out and look at it -- takes me back, and as you say, they can drive your crazy sometimes!