Friday, August 19, 2011

Has It Been That Long?

Twoo Wuv
Twenty-two years ago this morning I was at the Los Angeles Temple getting married. I still remember that day and all the thoughts and feelings I had. I knew without a doubt that I was marrying the most wonderful man on the planet. I knew he would always make me happy. I knew that he would always make me laugh. And I knew that I would always love him.
There were probably a few things I didn't know. That life isn't always easy. That sometimes there are a few hiccups on the way to happiness. And that getting married in the temple would help me with all those minor details.
I am more excited than ever to be The Greek's eternal companion. We have a lot of living yet to do. I feel too young to say, however, that I've been married this long.  But, at the same time, I'm really proud to say I've been married for 22 years! Woot Woot!

3 comments:

sheila.j.binggeli said...

Congratulations you two! You are an amazing couple! -Sheila

Lisa R.D. said...

Congratulations! This is such a great accomplishment, and you are right to be proud. You are a wonderful couple!

Ria's Random Thoughts said...

Thanks Sheila and Lisa!