Monday, August 15, 2011

Life Gets Away From You Sometimes

Do you ever feel like life is slipping through your fingers?

It seems like last week was the last week of school, instead next week is the first week of school.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited my kids are going back to school.

They need it.

And I need it.

I also feel like I need to go on vacation for about a week and a half. I always feel like that every year. But never at the end of the summer. But, this year we got a puppy, who now looks like a lion. Raising a puppy this summer has made going on a long vacation impossible.

This week we were suppose to be at Lake Powell, but after searching for a job all summer The Teen finally got one and couldn't take the time off.

I took Ruby in to get spayed today. She was suppose to be there all week because of our vacation, but instead I will pick her up on Thursday. She was so happy to go to the Vet today. I hope she's not too mad at me.

I think this has become a whine post.

My apologies.

1 comment:

Lisa R.D. said...

I agree that this summer has flown... there are so many things we wanted to do, but didn't. There are also a lot of things we hadn't planned to do, but did. So, I guess it all evens out, right :) ? I saw you walking cute Ruby the other day, and I agree, she has grown so, so much! Sorry to hear your vacation got canceled, I hope you can still have some fun this week!