Thursday, August 11, 2011

Who's a Pretty Princess?


I know this might be hard for some of you to take, but I've become very enamored with my little puppy. 90 percent of the time I adored her. The other 10 percent I want to give her away to the gypsies. Kind of like my kids.

Last week she went to the doggy spa for the first time. I've been trying to groom her myself all summer and it was time a professional take over.

It was worth it.

She came home the most beautiful dog on the planet. We could hardly get out of Pet Smart because so many people were stopping to talk to her. One girl said, "Your dog looks like she belongs in movies!" It was pretty funny. And Ruby was loving it!

I don't know how they got her looking that good!?!

I think she'll be going back soon.

Now if they could just do something about her temper tantrums...

She's a bit like a cross between a toddler and a teenage girl.


Now who's a pretty princess?

No comments: