Tuesday, November 29, 2011

KB

KB and me.
My oldest sister and first roommate is KB. I know I've used her pseudo-name on here before and you've probably been dying to know what KB stands for, right? Well, KB was dubbed "Kelly Belly" when she was a toddler and her belly was cute and round. I can't find photographic evidence of this because she has had the flattest belly I've ever seen as long as I've known her and pictures have been taken of her. So, her nickname is ironic I guess or perhaps motivational. I remember her always doing sit-ups. Anyways if I were to give her a nickname it would be something like "Giggles" because she is always smiling and laughing. KB has always loved the beach. The sand, the surf, and the sun.
You're jealous of my hot heart cutout, huh? It left an awesome tan line.
KB's fondest memories of me are the nights she spent listening to me ramble on and on as she tried to fall asleep. I don't think we shared a room for very long because I would not shut-up at night. She likes to remind me of my random thoughts I had as a three or four year old. Her favorite went something like this:
"KB?"
"What?"
"I know what Satan's middle name is."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah, it's 'The Devil.'"
"Okay?"
Thanks for putting up with me KB.

No comments: