Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Balmy Halloween

This is the only picture I got of Teen 2.
Last night was the warmest Halloween I remember in Utah. It was 75 degrees yesterday.
Teen 2 amazed us again by dressing as? Yes, we couldn't figure out what he was. And guess what? This year he wasn't sure himself. I think this means he doesn't get to go Trick or Treating next year.
These were my guesses:
1. A pilgrim
2. A pioneer
3. The Mentalist
4. Dark chocolate and milk chocolate
5. A Jedi
6. An Amish boy
For the record, I did take him shopping for a costume.
A wig always works. I decided he was the "I love you, man" guy from Wayne's World. It's okay because I don't think he went Trick or Treating. At least not in our neighborhood.
Not so sure this is politically correct, but I thought it was funny. And he did work for that candy. Ringing a doorbell and saying Trick or Treat is a lot of hard work.
Probably the cutest costume of the night and the easiest one to make. Can you guess who she is?
That's right. The one and only Pooh Bear aka Winnie the Pooh.

No comments: