Monday, September 2, 2013

One More Day!


Can You Hear the People Sing...
Hello everyone, I have to keep this one short because today is Monday and we only have a few minutes to write! I’m leaving the MTC tomorrow morning. I met with President Jackson and his wife and we had a very nice interview. He will assign me my new companion and my mission tomorrow around noon. The Malaga and Barcelona missionaries leave at 5:45 in the morning! Madrid doesn’t leave for the Mission home until 7 in the morning. But then I’m out into the field after some orientation. I am so excited but very sad at the same time. It is going to be rough leaving my companion. He is my brother and I love him so much. As well as my family here at the MTC, everyone is so close, so tonight’s testimony meeting will be rough. I can not say how excited I am though. I’m feeling kinda bipolar I guess!

The talent show was yesterday and it was so awesome. Me and Elder F were the second act and it went really well. He played the piano and we sang “Sisters in Zion” in very very high pitched voices. It was hilarious. Then at the end I sang the first part of Army of Helaman. . . All by myself. A solo. First time ever. It actually went really well and I felt good about it judging by the response of the crowd.

There’s a couple things that have gone on in the last couple days. My next P-day is on Monday, a week from today. So I won’t be writing until then. Hopefully my new address is up on facebook, so no more letters or packages come to the MTC. Have a fantastic week!

The Missionary

No comments: