Monday, October 7, 2013

The Bane Workout

Fam and Friends,

CONFERENCE...... WOOOOOOOO! I had never been so excited in my life to watch conference. It was amazing! All of the talks seemed to be focused around strengthening wards and members. We are never alone in our lives and with the Gospel. We have the Lord and we have each other. Always.

Aside from conference I had a really great week. We went down to Leon again for another Zone Conference and we got some Domino's after! That was a lot of fun.

Elder A and me had a crazy experience this week too. It was sprinkling outside and we were out in the middle of nowhere. All of the sudden the rain just started pounding down. And the lighting was striking way close to us. We were soaking wet and we thought we were going to get struck by lightning. We could not stop laughing though. I bet we were quite the sight to see. It was hilarious. We ran next to a big old church and waited until the storm passed. It was crazy.

There were a couple of birthdays on conference and we had a huge lunch in the church. Tons and tons of rice and chicken and cake... and cake... and cake... They do not understand here that a human stomach cannot handle that much food. I have been eating so much of THE best food. But don’t worry everyone I am not getting fat! I started doing the Bane workout from Batman! It is the craziest workout but it’s working!

I am still loving it here so much. Everyday is a blessing. I wanted to ask everyone reading this to send me an email of one of their most memorable mission experiences. I want to hear all your experiences!

I love you all. Have a great week!

Elder Giforos
Missionaries
Sunset

No comments: