Monday, October 28, 2013

Veggie Tales

Family,

This week was sick!!! Awesome. First off, we had our big conference down in Leon. It is way cold down there. And something I’ve learned is that children really are more behaved in the states. They were so loud during the conference. It’s amazing being able to spend time with the ward, we are all a big family. It was really great to hear from President Jackson. He is an amazing man.

Now for our investigators, P is going to be baptized the 9th of November. I’ll be baptizing her. We are really excited for that, she is awesome! Our other investigator told us that he knows this church is true. He wants to be baptized as well, after a couple days of church with him he will be baptized as well. We are busting out the lessons every week, I swear every time I lay my head down on my pillow I’m waking back up again. You kind of get into a rhythm and the time is flying by. I have a little over 3 months on the mission now! So much right?

I hope you all take time to really express your feelings when you pray. We are literally talking with our Father in Heaven. He loves us and he wants to hear from us frequently. He always listens and he is always there. Don’t expect to just receive an answer from an angel though. ACT. Study and look for your answer. It’s out there but when we want to know something we need to diligently seek. I love you all. Have a perfect week.

Elder Giforos
"See mom, I'm eating my vegetables."

No comments: