Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year!


Yo family!!
I'm in.... OVIEDO! I'm area training here. I'm so happy, I love it here so much. With being here another transfer it's pretty much set that I'll be leaving this place in February. I'm way excited for everything! My new comp's name is Elder S. He's from Canada! Eh? Haha. He seems pretty sweet, I just met him like 2 hours ago. We're going to be good buddies.
So everyone left me here in Oviedo. Hermana B went to the Islands, Elder V (who I came to Oviedo with) left for A Coruña, and Elder A is now in a ward in Madrid! Everyone here is new now. I'm the oldest! I still have Elder B and Hermana T though. It's going to be a great transfer. Elder B got called as the new District Leader, I'm way excited for him. Annnnd his companion is from England! He is so awesome, his accent is something to be jealous over.
New Years was pretty awesome. Me and Elder A enjoyed our last week together. I miss that guy so much! He was the best companion. Another best friend I've made on the mission. We didn't get to eat any 12 grapes for New Years because the party was at midnight and that's too late for missionaries I guess! haha. We had a sleepover with the other elders so it was still fun.
We got Elder A all packed and out of here this morning. It's weird without all of them here. I love this place, it's going to be hard to leave.
I went to Avilles today with the Hs, Elder B, and Hermana T while we were waiting for our comps to come. We went to the beach and..... looked at the beach! It was a lot of fun. I found a couple of tight caves to crawl around in. A lot of good memories today.
Something interesting I have been thinking about is our testimonies. I've always loved the concept of testimonies. I believe that our testimonies are the only things that God let us take through the veil. All we have to do is find it in this life and help it to grow to its full potential. A testimony is a divine knowledge.
Well everybody, you all know that I love you. Hopefully I don't pick up a weird accent. I hope everything is going well for everybody.

Elder Giforos

No comments: