Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Amazing Friends

Madrid Temple
I can sum up the week with one word... Miracles! We baptized and confirmed our Cuban investigator named N and we set a baptism date with 3 solid boys from the Dominican Republic. It was a great week.

Our convert has the cutest baby. Before N's baptism, we had been visiting her for about 1 month. Her little 1 year old baby learned to say "Amen" at the end of the prayers! They are an amazing family of 2.

We had the opportunity to go to the temple this last week. It's so cool to see all of the missionaries there. It's a really special spirit and I love the Spain temple.

My comp and I have one more week together. We're really excited to work hard and enjoy the time we have this last week. He'll be finishing his mission and I'm going to miss him a ton. I've made so many amazing friends on my mission. The Lord has blessed me in so many ways.

Love you all!

Elder Giforos

No comments: