Thursday, December 4, 2014

Love Notes

A bright career as an editor ahead of me and sweet connections too.
Sometimes I get little love notes from my missionary in Spain. The Greek gets them too. And so do the boys. Here is one of them from this week:

http://www.mormonchannel.org/Im-a-mormon?v=1626751111001

"Watch this! You are an amazing mother to me!"

This is what I wrote back after watching the clip about Jane Clayson:

"Thanks sweetheart! There is no question in my mind whether or not being a mother is awesome. It is the best thing in the universe and I am blessed to be yours. Anyone can work from 9-5. "Work is work," as my dad used to say. Being a mother can be work, but it is so much more. Seeing my children grow and develop into amazing men is incredible. It is a gift from heaven."

Love,

Mom

No comments: